Hello from CFCA!
Our goal for this blog is to give you the opportunity to learn more about CFCA and the world we work in, and to give you a forum to interact with us.
Throughout the course of the blog, we will hear from a lot of different people connected to CFCA. You can read about some of the regular contributors here.
We also want to hear from you. Your input is vital, so please comment frequently!
Of course, we do have to throw in a little fine print, and our guidelines for commenting.
- The CFCA blog will be moderated to ensure a safe, beneficial blog for all participants.
- Although we don’t have a strict word limit, we ask that comments not exceed 150 words.
- Our intention is to approve all comments, but a few things won’t be accepted:
- Comments not relevant to the subject
- Potentially libelous statements
- Offensive or inappropriate comments
- Personal attacks, insults or threatening language
- Another person’s private, personal information or comments published without consent
- Commercial promotions or spam
- Profane or abusive language
You can also explore our social media policy in this blog post.
The blog includes posts and comments of general interest to readers submitted by the CFCA community around the world – sponsors, sponsored members, volunteers, CFCA staff and the general public.
If you have specific questions or comments about your sponsorship, please contact CFCA Sponsor Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 875-6564 or (913) 384-6500.
We look forward to engaging with you via the CFCA blog!